About the Facilitator:
Peggy Grigor, SSW is a certified therapist with extensive experience in group facilitation. She offers a holistic approach in a gentle, supportive fashion. Peggy brings many facets of learning into group, including creative visualization, journalling, fun exercises, mindfulness and gentle movement.
Women Helping and Empowering Women
"If our intention is to change who we essentially are, we will fail.
If our intention is to become who we essentially are,
We cannot help but live true to the deepest longing of our soul."
~ Oriah Mountain Dreamer
Women today are searching for balance in their lives in all realms: physical, emotional, professional, relational and spiritual. Through sharing, listening and supporting each other within the framework of a safe & comfortable environment, this group helps you to join with others who are going through similar challenges. Please join us.
- Get in touch with your innermost thoughts & dreams
- Obtain empowerment & confidence in yourself & your decisions
- Overcome obstacles in your life and get "unstuck"
- Discover tools and exercises that lead to personal growth & awareness
- Indulge in a celebration of becoming who you essentially are
Peggy Grigor, SSW
(250) 416-1411 or send email requesting information on availability
- Ongoing group with a maximum of 10 people
- 1½ hour sessions held weekly
- Professional facilitation and guidance
- $30.00 per session
- Package pricing available
Saltair, Vancouver Island
This site designed & maintained by bagProductions.
If you have comments, questions or problems with this site, please email us.
© 2003,2005, 2006 bagProductions. All rights reserved.